CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER MODIFICATIONS
Once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
CLAIMS POLICY – DEADLINE
Deadlines for all Refunds, Exchanges, or Other Claims are as follows:
- 2018 Mini Collection: July 15, 2018
Hess retains the right to extend these deadlines at our sole discretion. Below is the Return and Exchange Policy. For all other claims, contact customer service by calling 1-844-HESSTOY (1-844-437-7869). Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm EST. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Returns for refund are allowable only for Toy Trucks purchased directly from Hess Corporation on our website (www.hesstoytruck.com) and telephone order system (1-844-HESSTOY). All returns must be postmarked by the posted deadline stated above. Hess retains the right to extend these deadlines at our sole discretion.
Proof of purchase from Hess Corporation is required for all returns. Toy Trucks presented for return and refund must be in the original box and in the same condition as received, including batteries. Returns must be processed by customers using the online step-by-step Return and Exchange process, be packaged in a shipping box, and utilize the prepaid, pre-addressed, print-at-home shipping label generated during the process. Any Returns sent back outside of this process will not be honored.
Return Processing Fee:
You will be charged a $9.95 shipping and processing fee for each Toy Truck returned for refund. This fee will be deducted from your total refund. Any expedited or upgraded shipping that you may have chosen to pay will not be refunded, nor will any phone order service fee if applicable.
Upon receipt of a Toy Truck shipped back for return, we will inspect the merchandise and advise you if there are any discrepancies. Following this inspection, we will notify you via email that we are processing your refund.
Refunds will be applied to the Credit/Debit card or PayPal account used to make the original purchase. You will receive the credit within 21 days from receipt of your return, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
We take great care to ensure that all Hess Toy Trucks are in proper working order. Each Toy Truck is quality inspected and each feature checked numerous times. However, in the rare instance you receive a damaged or malfunctioning Toy Truck we will replace it free of charge.
Exchanges may be made only for Toy Trucks purchased directly from Hess Corporation online from our website (www.hesstoytruck.com) and telephone order system (1-844-HESSTOY). All requests for exchanges must be postmarked by the posted deadlines stated above. Hess retains the right to extend these deadlines at our sole discretion.
Proof of purchase from Hess Corporation is required for all exchanges. Toy Trucks presented for exchange must be in the original box, in the same condition as received, including batteries, and packaged in a shipping box.
Exchanges must be processed by customers using the online step-by-step Return and Exchange process, and utilizing the prepaid, pre-addressed, print-at-home shipping label generated during the process. Any Exchange item sent back outside of this process may not be honored.
Upon receipt of a Toy Truck shipped back for exchange, we will inspect the merchandise and advise you if there are any discrepancies. Following this inspection, we will notify you via email that we are shipping your replacement toy.
Replacement Toys will be shipped to the same address as the original order within 48 business hours from receipt of the returned item(s).
How to Make a Return or Exchange for Online or Phone Purchases:
1. Sign-in to your Hess Toy Truck account with your email address and password to access your order history or if you checked out as a guest when ordering, use the form on the right of the page to look up your order. You will need the order number and email address you used when you placed your order (which may be different than the email you typically use, especially if you checked out using Paypal Express). Order number can be found on the confirmation of sale email.
For Logged in Users only: Click on the “My Orders” tab on the left of the page. Locate the order which you would like to return. Click on the “View Order” link to the right of your order. Then click the “Start A Return Or Exchange” button in the upper right. Proceed with next steps.
2. The next step is to select which order you are returning (from the dropdown box provided). This will show you the item(s) associated with that order. Simply select the product by checking the box to the left and enter the quantity you will be returning or exchanging in the “QTY” box on the right.
3. Complete the Return/Exchange form and click “Submit Request”
4. You will need both a pre-paid shipping label and a packing slip to successfully complete your return/exchange.
5. Locate and click on the “Print Label” button to print out your shipping label. Verify the Return address, and click “Get Label”. Print out the shipping label, then click the “back” button to return to the Return/Exchange summary.
6. Finally, click the “Print Packing Slip” button. Verify your contact information, and click “Print Label”. On the next page, print out your return shipment packing slip, and include it on the interior of the return shipment.
7. Place the Toy Truck (in its original decorative box, in the same condition as received, including batteries) into a separate shipping box. Be sure to include your printed packing slip. Close and tape box securely. Note: Do not use the decorative Hess Toy Truck box as your shipping box.
8. Affix the shipping label to the outside of your shipping box. If you use the original shipping box, please make sure to remove the original shipping labels before affixing the new ones.
9. You may bring the package to any FedEx location or drop box. Make note of your tracking number in case you need to reference it. Allow at least 48 hours from ship date for the tracking number to be activated in the FedEx tracking system.
10. You will receive an email confirming your request for a refund or exchange. Upon receipt of a Toy Truck shipped back for return or exchange, we will inspect the merchandise and advise you if there are any discrepancies. Following this inspection, we will process your refund and notify you of this. If an exchange, an email confirming shipment of the replacement Toy Truck will be sent to you, including tracking number.
Customers without internet access or print capabilities may email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Hess Toy Truck agent to assist in the return process. Customer will need to provide their original order number for the agent to generate a return shipping label that can be emailed or mailed directly to customer.